CHARNAUD® FIRE-SAFE® Body protection.
• Two side slit pockets, elasticated waist on back, 7 belt loops, button-and-zip front fly closure and right back pocket.
• Front zip with flap and Velcro® closure, one left top pocket with flap and Velcro® closure and two bottom pockets.
• FR Reflective tape around biceps and knees.
Colour Navy blue
Size XS – 5XL
Materials Fabric: Permanently flame-resistant (FR) and arc rated (AR).
Application Work wear for Fire-Fighting, Wild-land and Rescue operations.
Hazard Assessments Fire and flames.
- Guaranteed flame-resistant for the life of the garment.
- Water washable, and can be line dried.
- Excellent breathability – absorb sweat and moisture.
- Cotton comfort cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Pre-shrunk fabric.
- High abrasion resistant fabric.
Product Standards Fabric:
• NFPA 70E
• ASTM F1506
• NFPA 1977
• NFPA 2112
• OSHA 1910.269
• EN 340
• EN ISO:11612
• IEC 61482-1-1
• OEKO TEX STD 100 and
• ASTM F1959.